Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Bored

 First off, the EPA was here bright and early and talking to the stunned King Warthog Frog Face. It , from what I could see without looking too noisy, looked like it caught him by surprise?! After hearing him say "we only uh burn paper" a few times, he was handed a piece of paper and the gentleman left. So I'm guessing this is his warning...we will see how that goes.

 Ok, now since I'm bored from just waiting around to heal, here is another old lovely memory we've had with the neighbors. I came home last summer during my lunch break to find the top section of our 3 rail fence broke. Now at this point their trailer was in place, no under underpinning nor power I think, they were just kind of cleaning it up. Well my fence sits under my 3 very tall pine trees, which is a great redneck hiding place from the sun. To bad it's all on my property. So from them leaning on it stacking stuff against it...etc it finally gave way. I went to get a closer look and saw my lovely new to be neighbors in the window. I put my hands in the air as far apart as I could and started looking at them in the window and then back at my fence for about 45 seconds. I could see them inside looking dumbfounded and showing someone else inside what I was doing. No one came out, nothing. So I ate lunch and went on my way. My wife decide we are just going to take the fence down and put up trees, to hide the stupidity(we started to get a hunch we weren't going to like them at this point). About an hour later I get a call from the wife telling me in a very pissed off voice, that she just got into it with the neighbors. Come to find out it was the daughter who lives up on the hill. She came out screaming at my wife, now this Deep Fried Twinkie goes about 210 lbs. and I think I'm being generous, and my wife is all of about 115 lbs. What we figure is she is so small that she would be intimdated...LOL wrong. Deep Fried was screaming about how "they didn't break no fence" and that "your husband need not accussing nobody like that!" Then proceeded to tell her that we: 1 stole her little dog, 2 that they are building a HUGE privacy fence (which she then reach as far as her fat little arms would go and said "from here to here"), and 3 that we are both going to hell because we have tattoo's. While this is going on my wife is trying to get her to step onto our property to discuss it a litttle better. Which I will give her, she never did. Well she went back inside, meanwhile my wife went to get a second hammer to try and take apart the fence. She said about 10 minutes later Deep Fried wasn't done bitching and came back out from the trailer and started towards my wife again VERY LOUDLY(seems to be the theme with that family). My wife then turns around, now Deep Fried is about 25-30 yards away, and strikes her best Braveheart stance with a hammer in both hands and starts to motion for her to come on...LOL sorry it makes me laugh everytime I think about it. Deep Fried sees this and in one quick motion swings her body weight towards the front door of the trailer not missing a beat to get away from her as quickly as possible. Now I think this is the reason we have the mean stare downs.
Oh well, this is the life of a redneck's neighbor, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment