Sunday, May 1, 2011

Biscuits and Gravy

So it's been over a week since I last posted, but this is good since they seemed to be leaving us alone. Still no start on that damn fence, but we are in week 4 of building a shed. I guess that answers the old question...how many redneck's does it take to build a shed? Answer = not sure, still trying to figure that out!
Now in the last week I have observed a few "odd" things going on in what we like to call Camp Stupid. As usual the 3 or 4 year old is wearing just his little tightey whitey underwear. I don't think he owns shoes, socks, pants...etc, I figured a redneck's first birthday present would be a wife beater t-shirt? Wait I take that back, he was wearing a life jacket the other morning, the funny thing is they don't even own a WalMart pool. I also got to witness King Warthog Frog Face try to mow his front ditch line. It was with a riding mower, and he got stuck 4 times that I counted, and now only 3/4 of the ditch still has 3 foot tall grass in it. From what I can tell, if the riding mower can't get to it, then it don't need to be cut. And they moved one of their storage containers/car out from underneath our trees. Must have called the insurance company and found out we were right! So I figure in another 3 weeks they should be done the shed, then I'm hoping to have project fence in full swing! Well I guess that's about it for now, hoping everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment